Best books on family constellations / systemic work [2024 Update]
What are the best books on family constellations aka systemic work ? Are there also specific books on organizational constellations? Read on to find the best books on family constellations, for example, to heal the family system.
The top 10 best books about family constellations
Criteria for compiling these recommended books
Our editors have carefully read as many as possible books about this subject. Then, they used the following criteria for choosing the best picks:
- The literary quality of the books.
- The amount of books sold worldwide.
- The professional reviews in newspapers.
- The expertise and experience from the author.
- The quality of the examples, knowledge and practicality
- The actuality and whether the information is useful or too old.
- Our editor’s opinions: they have read and judged the books extensively.
Full disclosure: as Amazon Associates we earn from qualifying purchases.
1. The Art and Practice of Family Constellations: Leading family constellations as developed by Bert Hellinger
This book answers all practical questions about family constellations. We really recommend this book because of its practical approach.
2. Acknowledging What Is: Conversations With Bert Hellinger
For everyone who wants to know what the founder of family constellations – Bert Hellinger – has to say.
3. Systemic coaching: systemic work without the constellation
Family constellations are great, but there are not always people available to aid. This books teaches systemic coaching without the literal family constellations.
4. Family Constellations Revealed: Hellinger’s Family and other Constellations Revealed (The Systemic View) (Volume 1)
The perfect introductory book.
5. It Didn’t Start with You: How Inherited Family Trauma Shapes Who We Are and How to End the Cycle
A worldwide bestseller that really goes in depth. We love it!
6. Love’s Hidden Symmetry: What Makes Love Work in Relationships
Family constellations and love: a very important combination to make.
7. The Constellation Approach: Finding Peace Through Your Family Lineage
Very interesting cases to study.
8. Florence and Her Fantastic Family Tree
Significant for youngsters from customary families to learn and comprehend acknowledgment outside their own existence. The author worked really hard of making the subject relatable to all.
9. The Healing of Individuals, Families & Nations: Transgenerational Healing & Family Constellations Book 1 (Trans-Generational Healing & Family Cons)
This book is useful in clarifying the idea and use of family constellations. The author is straightforward and gives numerous valuable pointers in clear language.
10. Family Constellations: A Practical Guide to Uncovering the Origins of Family Conflict
Great book; genuinely straightforward and short. Clarifies the standards of Family Constellations.
All these books contain the work of Bert Hellinger
All of the books in this list describe the work of the founder of family constellations, Bert Hellinger (born 1925, died September 20, 2019). In addition, a number of these books were written by Hellinger himself.
More books by Bert Hellinger
- The art of helping
- Wisdom is constantly on the move
- The movements of the mind
That was the book list. On your luck!