Personal Development Holidays? Best Tips! Coaching & Self-development
Do you want to combine your holiday with personal development? For example through a retreat or seminar? It can be a great experience for you to travel to discover yourself and learn about yourself. Read on to get inspiration for your self-development vacation!
Leave your comfort zone: personal development during your holiday
If you like to get out of your comfort zone, why book a quiet vacation when you can also book an active vacation full of discoveries? You can devote a whole weekend or a longer holiday abroad to self-development!
Find yourself in a journey: this is what you get …
Why would you combine personal development with traveling?
- If you already enjoy personal development and travel, why not combine it? It is a bit of an anti-climax if you were to follow a very expensive retreat or seminar around the corner. If you combine it with your holiday, you enjoy it much more and the cost is much more logical.
- The more you learn, the freer you are. In a holiday you naturally want to experience freedom, and you achieve that exactly with self-development because so many new things come your way!
- By doing, experiencing and having your body in a completely different place, you learn the hardest: learning by doing!
- You learn about other cultures as other travelers and students come all over the world. Moreover, you learn this way much faster than when reading a book.
Experience the journey: where can you go?
For example, you can test the following tips for your personal development holiday: There are …
- Coaching trips
- Mindfulness Travel
- Detox and yoga holidays
- You can go backpacking
- You can follow leadership training
- You can take a journey to get to know yourself, discover yourself or come to yourself …
- But the most life-changing thing is attending a Tony Robbins seminar in America.
Personal development vacation? Go to Tony Robbins in America
Maybe you’ve seen his Netflix movie ‘I Am Not Your Guru’ and want to go through a transformation just like the stories of that movie. Then you should visit one of his events in America. View his events directly on his site or read this article about Tony Robbins.