How To Earn Money Online [Getting Rich Reliably With The Internet]
In this article you will learn how to make money online. Whether you are a schoolboy, student, employed or unemployed… anyone can start making money online. There are no barriers online, such as gigantic investments that you have to make. If you invest your own time, you can ‘just’ get rich reliably with the internet. Read along…
What are the ‘bad’ methods of making money online?
Let’s start with the ‘bad’ and ‘so-so’ methods of making money online:
- Complete surveys. If you do that, you are supposedly making ‘beer money’. You are talking about 10 cents per answered question and tens per day. There is nothing more in it: you cannot scale it to an ever higher amount.
- Bet. Online poker and sports betting. That really doesn’t need any explanation as to why it’s not recommended.
- To trade. Whether it is bitcoin, forex or shares: feel free to do it if you want to have sleepless nights and if you can take a ‘gamble’. But there are less risky ways to make money online. Hence, I personally place this under the bad methods.
- Google Adsense. If you have a blog or YouTube channel, it is fine to turn on Adsense so that you can place ads with your videos and / or blog articles to make money. However, be aware that this will only be “beer money” if you have less than a million views per month. Feel free to go for that goal, but in the meantime, don’t miss out on other good ways to supplement your Adsense earnings.
- Offering you services, such as writing articles. There are quite a few blogs that pay money for each article you write and submit for them. Great idea if you can write well. But yes, if you have already written 30 blog articles for others, then somewhere you must realize that if you had put those 30 articles on your own blog, you would already have a well-running blog, all yourself…
- Create an online training. Maybe you were already enthusiastic when you got the idea to create an online training course. It is also a good idea, but know that it is just hard work. You just have customer service and questions from students that you have to deal with. So it is not a passive way of ‘getting rich’ online. But it is certainly not a bad way. In fact: you can earn a lot with this while you can work flexibly.
- Dropshipping webshop (note: a normal Amazon webshop is a good method, but a dropshipping webshop is less optimal). Dropshipping means that you will ‘sell’ all kinds of products without actually having them in stock. Your customers will not be happy with the long wait! Only once you have an order in, you go to a wholesale website such as Alibaba to ship the product directly to your customer. This requires quite a bit of research on your part. It also takes weeks before your Chinese supplier sends the product to your customer, you still have to deal with customer service and it is not completely hassle-free. It is much better to actually have products in stock. The sale can take place via Bol.com. Bol.com expert Jia Ruan is therefore of the opinion that dropshipping does not work, but that you simply have to have products in stock in your storage so that they can be delivered the next day.
- Your own webshop. By this I mean a ‘classic’ webshop where you have to take care of traffic yourself, keep track of stock, put items in beautiful boxes, post them and handle customer service and returns. You already read it: this is quite a lot of work, but if you have a passion for it, why not? If you don’t feel like the hassle – and you want to sell directly instead of generating traffic – check out the following methods …
What are the ideal methods to make money online?
What are good / better methods? The best methods for making money online are those that you can automate. You can use the methods below to build a ‘perpetuum mobile’ so that you earn money with little effort and / or automatically.
- Buy and then sell via Amazon.com. This means that you actually buy products cheaply and sell them for maximum profit. Why does this work so well? Because you actually have products in stock. This allows you – or Amazon.com’s logistics service – to ensure that the product is delivered to your customer the next day. That is essential to be able to compete with others. It takes some work, but Amazon.com can take a lot of the hassle out of your hands, allowing you to earn large amounts in a passive way. Here you will find a free webinar with 5 steps to start a webshop this way (you end up on a website of a friend of mine).
- Start an SMMA. SMMA stands for Social Media Marketing Agency. This means you will learn how to create profitable ads on Facebook and Instagram, then you will start helping other businesses get more customers with those skills of yours. You can ask for high rewards for this.
- Becoming an opinion leader through SEO. Another word for this is ‘influencer’. An opinion leader is someone whose opinion is important. So if you think that the new Zalando Lounge offer is a really good idea, a lot of people will listen to you and buy clothes at Zalando Lounge. Of course Zalando Lounge has a partnership with you, so you get money from them. How do you become an ‘influencer’? By getting many loyal followers on a Youtube channel, blog and / or other social media. This can be ‘automated’ by using Youtube SEO and Google SEO. Read here how you can do SEO.
- Affiliate Marketing. This is selling other people’s products and services so that you receive a commission. This is by far the most attractive way to make money online. It can be scaled indefinitely: your income has no ceiling. You don’t actually have to ‘do’ anything for it. You don’t have to pack products, arrange customer service or make returns. All you do is sell. And even that sale you automate. Read more about affiliate marketing here.
What do you need to make money online?
You really only need two things :
- One or more products and / or services that you offer. You can also choose to sell other people’s products and services (this is called affiliate marketing).
That’s all. We will discuss this in more detail later. First the most gross pitfall must be solved …
What do you not need to make money online? [The biggest pitfall …]
Tell me: do you need the following?
Of course they can be useful, but the answer is no. You can make money online without Facebook, Podcasts or Vlog posts . But you can not earn money online in a decent way without customers and products / services (your own or someone else’s products).
Sometimes you just need a phone. Nothing else. You have created a product, such as an ‘online carpentry training.’ Then you pick up the phone and start calling contractors to ask if they would like to purchase your product as a training video for their employees.
Do you already see that with the above example you don’t have to deal with ‘nice Facebook messages’ or Instagram images?
Moreover … very nice, if you have 10,000 Facebook fans, but they are all on Facebook and not on your own website, where you can actually earn the money.
The point is, don’t get blinded by things that don’t actually make money. Pick the things that make money for you – and sometimes that’s just a phone or just a YouTube channel of product reviews – and engage in those activities diligently.
You can start making money online immediately in a reliable way
Does ‘making money online quickly and easily’ exist? You can certainly earn big money with the internet but it is not fast and it’s not easy . But what is true about making money with the internet?
- You can just make money reliably: you just know that it is impossible to make 0 euros if, for example, you have created a blog or YouTube channel with tens of thousands of views per month. In other words, a blog or YouTube channel with thousands of views is guaranteed to pay off if you turn on Adsense or sell other people’s products (affiliate marketing). You just know that for every 1,000 views you will get at least one dollar with the minimum Adsense settings. So if you want to make $ 1,000 per month, you can be confident that you’ll get that when you get 1,000,000 million views per month.
- You can start immediately without ‘deposit’. You only have to invest the costs of a night out: about 60 euros for a year of web hosting.
- You cannot get rich quickly, but you can get rich slowly. The first pizza that you can order from your self-earned ‘internet money’, you will on average only be able to receive after six months . I call that day ‘Pizza Day:’ the day on which you earned your first five euros! Then it is a matter of expanding those five euros (per day) to 10 euros per day, to 20 euros per day, to 100 euros per day and that can actually continue to grow indefinitely.
Is that clear to you? Then you can simply start earning with online marketing.
Want to earn money online faster? Important additional tips …
It is nice if you are not alone. Internet forums are great places to get help. A reliable and active English-language forum is the warrior forum. You are guaranteed to receive answers to your questions. Note: do not automatically assume that everyone on the forum is right.